Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Stein's Gate Anime Review


Stein's Gate has, without a doubt, one of the best time travel stories. I mean anyway, what can you compare it to? Men In Black III? That movie has so much plain impossible parts that it doesn't hold a candle to Stein's  Gate. The anime isn't very long, but, once again, what matters is quality and not quantity. So you have a bit more than 20 episodes of pure epicness. Prepare to be amazed, not because this anime has particularly exceptional fighting scenes, but because this anime is just ...... *can't find words to describe*.
Also includes some pretty funny scenes (but he's a boy)
I recommend this anime to all those people who, like me, believe that a good anime isn't a 600 episode long one, but a short one that makes you beg for more.
Storyline: 9/10
-simply amazing
Art: 7/10
-Well, I think they could have done a better job on that but it's still good.
Emotional setting: 7/10
-it did make me laugh, however, the anime's objective is clearly not to make you laugh or cry, it's just to wow you with the story, so I think this part is a bit left out.
O.S.T.: 7/10
-Not much to say on this, only that it's not awful, but that it's not superb either, it's just music that comes and goes.
Overall: 8.5/10


If you want to watch Stein's gate, do not stop after the first 10 episodes, it's one of those  "everything cool happens at the end" animes.

No comments:

Post a Comment