In Tenth position,
Anime FTW must be the first anime site I have seen with an actual store... a store. Out of curiosity, I decided to go and visit to find out what they could be selling on an anime site... And it appears they resell keyboards and mouses and also have T shirts with their logo... and ... Chopsticks. Seriously?
Anyway the streaming part of the site itself is pretty weird and unconventional. It really isn't simple to use and it only covers a few anime.
In Ninth position
If I were to say something about Anime Box it would be that it is way too big, the recently added section, which is for me the most important one, takes up ALL the space on the website even exceeding the limits of my screen and forcing me to use a side scrolling bar. The interface is square and lacking on the anime side of things I mean, they could have changed some fonts from the base one, changed color from plain white to something a little more... I don't know, special I guess...
In Eighth position
The Anime Get site is once again too blocky with it's ads sticking out really obviously. the atmosphere isn't at all what I would expect of an anime site.
In Seventh position
Anime Sub is pretty nice. And all the charm and effort that was put to make the latest anime section has been lost in all the rest of the site. I mean, yes, the latest added section is by far the mot important, but this anime streaming website is nearly on the same level as Anime Box.
In Sixth position
In terms of usefulness, I must admit that IAnime is a bit of a mixed appreciation. It may be a mobile friendly website or whatever, but I'm not judging it on that... It just seems like more of a blog on anime that an anime watching website, there is a recently added section but it only extends to 5 episodes, I will however congratulate them for actually giving details like the name of the episode itself directly on that list.
In Fith position
I won't lie to you, Anime Ram is an advert heavy anime website, and if there is one thing that annoys me a lot, it is that they did not add an image corresponding to each anime so in the "latest" tab you will only have names of the anime. When, like me, you watch 5 or 6 anime at the same time, who all air on different days, and aren't sure about which anime has that particular name and given the name an anime will have isn't always the same due to it sometimes being (half) translated in English and the other time full Japanese, it can be pretty chaotic just to find one.
In Fourth position
The Anime Freak website looks much more fun and amusing than the other anime websites but it really lacks organisation given it tried to mix up manga and anime, which I find stupid, beacause you might as well make two different sites instead of forcing people who want solely to watch anime to have the whole main page and half the tabs taken by the manga part of the website.
In Third position
The Anime Here Website, well first of all, it gets my award for the best placed ads on a site, they fit sooo well with the anime theme and are so well placed, you actually believe they are a part of the website.
In Second position
The people at Anime Seed really understood what it meant to make an anime site, and they really did make a good one, with a gorgeous -cute would be a more appropriate term- interface, it really is nice to use. However this website also lacks the images on the latest section and I won't forgive this that easily...
I will also congratulate this site for the most lively anime streaming site, with competitions, over 200 people in the chatango room, and an acual website radio, which I found quite nice.
This record is a bit tarnished by the oppressing presence of ads, it's a shame really.
And in first position
No comments:
Post a Comment