strange 3D animations... Which is understandable, because even I was taken aback by this fact, but you know, this nearly isn't visible anymore, so either they corrected it or I got used to it (Im thinking the first option). The anime is set in the Warring States Period in China where Zhen, king of the kingdom of Qin, will strive to unite all of china under his rule.
So, as I was saying, in the first episodes, the anime's art and animation is... strange... It however gets corrected later on but there are once again some things that I will not forgive in an anime, for example the fact that they re-use action scenes multiple times.
The plot is based on true historical events, so imagine a bit of a war/strategy plot, with alliances formed, broken, assassins, and huge scale battles that any action anime fan will love.
Final Rating: 7/10
No comments:
Post a Comment