Friday, 30 August 2013

Phi Brain Anime Review

Phi Brain is a very particular anime since it's story is about a super-intelligent boy who is forced to solve puzzles to stay alive and to discover what really happened to his parents. Then they had to add some weird stuff about magic too, but I didn't understand much of that. Anyways, note that the anime is about puzzle solving. I mean puzzle. solving. Seriously. And it's actually good for it's strange genre. The anime's story is, as I said before, a little messed up, but the anime's quality is good and it is in definitive quite nice. The characters are very likeable and the music fits well too.

If you like reasoning anime that are a little less about action and a bit more about reasoning, then you will like it. However, the anime quickly bored me with a repetitive style of episodes and I eventually stopped watching it.
Even so, I give this anime a final rating of 6.5/10,
because it isn't fundamentally bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment